• Search allows you to acquire warrior and items by exploring cities on the map.
• Search is available on the city screen by clicking on a city on the map screen.
1. City screen
• This is the screen where you can use search.
1 Set the number of automatic searches
• Search automatically for the set number of times.
• If the required resource is insufficient during auto-search, auto-search is terminated.
• If the warrior runs out of health during auto-search, it automatically recovers using grain.
(If there is not enough grain, the automatic search ends due to lack of resources required to recover health.)
• This button allows you to select the number of warriors to search.
2. Search Progress
• Select a warrior to search and proceed with the search.
1 List of regular army warriors
• Indicates a list of warriors to perform a search.
• You can use the folder function set in Regular Army Management.
• Call up the list of warriors corresponding to the selected folder.
• Restores all warriors with less than 50% health in the list of warriors once by using Action equal to the number of healed warriors.
4 Full recovery
• Restores all warriors with less than 100% health in the warrior list by using Action equal to the number of recovered warriors once.
5 Selected Warrior Zone
• The warriors selected from the regular army warriors list are displayed in the corresponding area.
• The warrior's health and experience points are displayed in the area.
• Help guides for performing search.
• In that area, you can find guidance for searching.
7 Number of commands
• Indicates the maximum number of commands that can be commanded at the same time.
• Search is not possible when the number of commands is exceeded.
8 The Eunuch's Warranty
• The amount of resource (gold) acquired increases when using the eunuch's guarantee.
• It is used every time during automatic search, and when all are exhausted, the search proceeds without the eunuch's warranty.
• Proceed on a quest using the selected warriors and resources.
• Search results can be confirmed through letters.