• You can defeat the plunderer that trying to plunder the Lord's estate before they reach the territory.
• If you belong to the same allies, you can help the Lord.
• Defense support can be accessed from the bottom right of the military screen.
1. Defends Support Screen
• You can set up a garrison to repel enemies advancing towards the Lord or his allies.
1 Lord Name
• Displays the list of your lord's name and allied members' lord names.
• From the list, you can select a lord who will provide defends support.
2 Signs of attack
• When an enemy raid is deployed, the following message appears.
• About 1 hour and 30 minutes before arrival at the territory: The news is that there is a unit advancing to the territory!
• About 60 minutes before arrival at the territory: A unit commanded by Warrior AAA is advancing.
• About 20 minutes before arrival at the territory: Warrior AAA's troops are encamped. (Defends support available)
• About 5 minutes before arrival at the territory: Warrior AAA's troops are invading the territory! (Defends support not available)
※ Even if there is a unit that has dispatched to your territory, you will not know until 1 hour and 30 minutes ago.
3 Defense Warrior Selection
• You can choose a warrior to defeat the advancing enemy.
3.1. List of Regular Army Warriors
• Represents regular army warriors with more than 3,000 troops.
• You can use the folder function set in Regular Army Management.
• Call up the list of warriors corresponding to the selected folder.
• Restores all warriors with less than 50% health in the list of warriors once by using Action equal to the nu
3.4. Full Recovery
• Restores all warriors with less than 100% health in the warrior list by using Action equal to the number of recovered warriors once.
3.5. Selected Warrior Area
• The warriors selected from the regular army warriors list are displayed in the corresponding area.
• The warrior's health and experience points are displayed in the area.
• Help guides for performing defends support.
3.7. Number of Commands
• Indicates the maximum number of commands that can be commanded at the same time.
• Defense support is not counted in the command count.
• Complete the selection of warrior to perform defends support.
• Shows the current health status of the warrior and can recover health through the button.
• Conduct defends support battles to repel advancing units when performing defends support at an attack sign where defense support is available.
• You can check the battle result log through letter.
2. Defends Support Conditions
• For defends support, the following conditions must be met.
• Lord in the same territory
• Not using Emperor's Protection
• Support unit warrior's HP is 50% or higher
• Minimum support size of 3,000 troops or more
• Can attack only the raid that is encamped.
• In battle support, the support warrior will decrease the damage of the scheme and the passive skill will not be activated.
• A support team can be dispatched between 5 and 20 minutes after arriving at the territory.
(You can know the moment of deployment through the attack sign message.)
3. Guidelines for Defends Support
• Defense Support costs 2 Stamina
• The warriors must have at least 50% of their HP and have at least 3,000 troops deployed.
• Only enemy units that are encamped in the defense support screen can support battles.
• A warrior who goes out to defense support has a penalty of reduced damage.