• The safe stores items such as various rewards and loot. In addition, one-time items from the warehouse can be placed in the safe as needed. can be kept.
• Items you don't own also appear in the list.
• The safe can be accessed through the safe in the sub-menu at the bottom of the appointment screen.
1. Safe Screen
• You can check the items stored in the safe on the screen below.
1 Storable Items
2 Item Slot Description
2.1. Item name
• Shows the item name.
2.2 Number of Owns
• Shows the quantity of tradable items.
2.3. Count according to tradable status
• Shows the number of items you have that match the tradable status.
3 Tradeable Status
• You can set the 'tradeable status' with this function, and the number displayed in the lower row of the item column depends on the status.
shows the number.
• If the setting is tradable
- After use, the number of boxes, introductions, etc. for obtaining tradable cards is displayed, and if you use the item at this time, you will obtain the item as a result of the box introduction.
• If the setting is in the non-tradable state
- After use, the number of boxes, introductions, etc. for obtaining non-tradable cards is displayed, and if you use the item, you will obtain the item as a result of the box introduction.
• In case the setting is not available for trophy
- After use, the number of boxes, introductions, etc. that obtain cards that cannot be majored are displayed. In this case, if you use the item, you will get the item as a result of the box introduction.
4 Selected Item Card
• The selected item card and description are displayed.
• If the selected item is a loot, the item's name, description, and acquisition path are displayed.
• You'll acquire resources by selling the item to a merchant.
• This feature is only available for old boxes.
(When using multiple cards, the grade 1 cards are automatically combined, and it may take some time depending on the quantity used.)
• Depending on the quantity you have, you can use up to 1,000 pieces at a time.
• Use the selected item.