• You can recruit warrior through the appointment office. (Warrior can be obtained from other contents other than the Appointment office.)
• You can enter the appointment office through the appointment office among the sub-menu at the bottom of the recruitment screen.
■ Appointment office Screen
• On the screen below, you can hire a veluable guest warrior and opposition figure warrior.
1 Valuable Guest
• For valuable guests, 3 and 3.5 warriors will visit the camp, one each.
• When hiring, grade 3 uses fragrant rice wine and gold, and grade 3.5 uses fragrant rice wine and an warrior or tactician introduction.
• The warrior that appears in the valuable guest is updated every 1st of every month.
• Rebirth's trace can be used to renew valuable guests. (100 tier 3, 10,000 tier 3.5)
(It does not affect auto-renewal time.)
2 Opposition Figure Invitation
• Opposition figure invitation is a warrior who visits every 24 hours, and ranks 1 to 3 warrior visit it.
• Recruitment is possible by using resources (gold).
• Use 1 Sage's wis for renewal.
3 Appointment Office Settings
• After setting up, if the Invitation is renewed, the episode or the warrior of the country to which he belongs will be visited.
• Pay gold based on remaining renewal time and pull renewal time to 30 minutes.
• You can donate only once per day.
5 Mass Appointment
• Hire all warriors on the invitation list.
• If there are not enough slot in the standing army, batch appointments cannot be done.
6 Goodwill With the Hostess
• It increases when you hire a rank 1 ~ 3 warrior or update the warrior list.
• The higher the Goodwill with the hostess, the less loot used to recruit valuable guests by up to 50%.
• Goodwill decreases every day on the hour, and decreases when you hire a valuable guest.
7 Warrior Power-Up
• Power-up using grade 3.5 warrior who visited as a valuable guest at the office.
(Power up Warrior is also possible in combination.)
• For combination, you need loot and resources to hire a valuable guest, and use the same warrior and 1,000 gold to be used as combination materials.
7.1. Warrior List
• From the list, select the number of characters to be used for the material.
(When selected, it enters the original card area.)
7.2. Warriors registered as a material
• Only 3.5 star grade can be used as materials.
7.3. Strengthen protection
• This is a Strengthen protection that prevents the card from being destroyed when upgrade fails.
(Used when strengthening at levels +3 or higher.)
• When using Strengthen Protection, 3 Sage's Wis is used.
7.4. Power-Up Scroll
• The Power-up Scroll is used for each grade, and the number of uses varies depending on the grade.
(Grade 1 = 1 is used, Grade 3 2.5 / Grade 3.5 use 4)
7.5. Power Up
• Attempt to upgrade by consuming a grade 3.5 valuable guest and 1,000 gold.
• Remaining rebirth time is not reduced when upgrading.
• Recruit your chosen warrior using loot and resources.
• Appointed warriors are formed into a standing army.