• Treasure Hunt is content where you need to finds clues through search and competes with users from all servers to find treasure.
• Various items can be obtained through the treasure hunt, and up to grade 5 shop items and special rewards are available.
• You can enter the treasure hunt by clicking [Treasure Hunt] on the map screen.
■ Treasure Hunt Season
• The treasure hunt will be conducted according to the schedule below with content on a quarterly basis.
- Held on the 1st of January, April, July and October
• The season runs for one month and ends at 00:00 on the 1st of the next month.
■ Treasure & Special Reward
• Depending on the number of clues when searching, there is a chance to acquire 2~3 grade shop items.
• If the treasure is a hidden city, there is a chance to obtain a 'treasure' or a 'special reward'.
- Treasure: This means a grade 5 shop item, and only one person can acquire it.
- Special Reward: You can acquire the Sage's Wis. Each reward can only be obtained by each person.
- 200 Sage's Wis
- 300 Sage's Wis
- 400 Sage's Wis
- 500 Sage's Wis
- 600 Sage's Wis
- 700 Sage's Wis
- 800 Sage's Wis
- 900 Sage's Wis
- 1000 Sage's Wis
• After the 'treasure' is found, the 'special rewards' left over will no longer appear in the season.
• Even if you find a 'treasure', the season will remain until the 1st of the next month, but the EXP you get will be reduced by half.
• Acquired treasures are sent to the warehouse in a state that cannot be traded or cant be Trophy sacrifice.
■ Treasure hunt main screen
• As the main screen of the treasure hunt, the corresponding content proceeds on the screen below.
1 Treasure Hunt Slot
• The first guide slot is provided free of charge.
• Guide 2-5 can be hired using 9 Sage's Wis.
• If you hire Guide on slot 2-5, it will be maintained for the duration of the season and will be reset after the season ends.
- Guides 2-5 are also free to explore once a day.
• When exploring, the map changes according to the size of each city (small, medium, large).
• You can see how the warriors who are doing the search move through the time and proceed with the search.
• The map changes to the map for that slot when you click each slot.
3 Collecting clues
• Clues are points required to acquire treasures, and can be obtained by searching for treasures.
• Clues are reset at the end of the season.
• If more than a certain amount of clues are collected, you can get information about the treasure, and the more the clue, the higher the chance of finding the treasure.
• Depending on the stats and skills of the warrior who conducts the search, the amount of clues obtained varies.
-Stats: Influenced by INT, CHA, and POL, the proportion of POL and CHA stats is large.
- Skill: It is affected by all skills related to exploration, and the higher the skill, the better the efficiency.
- ex) Exploration - The higher level forensic ability acquires more clues than the character.
- ex) Search- When possessing a character on a search, overlapping is applied.
• When the clue is 100 or more, if you search a city without a treasure, there is a chance to show the area where the treasure is hidden.
- ex) There is a rumor that it is Jiangling area.
• When there are 100 or more clues, a confirmation message is displayed with a certain probability when searching for a city where the treasure is hidden.
- ex) There must be a treasure in this place!!
• The assistant is a guide that is needed during the treasure hunt and displays the current situation.
• The display of the assistant changes according to the situation of the assistant.
- Employment: Disabled
- Waiting: Searchable
- On the move: Searching (from 120 minutes to 61 minutes)
- Searching: Searching (from 60 minutes to 0 minutes)
- During break: paid search available after 1 free search (2 available)
- Instructions: Cannot be used until reset at 00:00 (3 times a day limit is used up)
• Navigation is available when the Assistant is in the 'Waiting' state.
• When the guide is in the 'resting' state, you can restore the guide's stamina by using 3 Sage's Wis.
5 Warrior Selection
• Choose a warrior for the treasure hunt.
• The selected warrior does not use troops and does not count towards the number of orders.
6 Choose a City
• You can choose a city to explore for treasure.
• Begin your journey to find the treasure.
• It takes a total of 2 hours to travel 1 hour and 1 hour to search, and then immediately recovers, and it is impossible to cancel the order when searching.
• Search is available for free once a day, and additional search is possible by recovering the stamina of the guide. (Available twice a day)
- The number of searchable counts is reset at 00:00 in the next day.
• The warrior who doing the search acquires 9 hours and 30 minutes of EXP based on the iron cavalry.
- After finding the treasure, you will receive 4 hours and 45 minutes of EXP based on the Iron Cavalry until the end of the season.
- Even if the warrior automatically returns after the season ends, the corresponding EXP are acquired.
• When the treasure hunt in progress is finished, you can check the acquisition information in the Search Results tab.
8 List of rumors preview
• This is the area where you can check the most recent rumor records in the form of a preview.
• Shows the ranking of the top 30 Lords who performed the most in the treasure hunt.
• If a grade 5 warrior item treasure is not found during the ongoing season, it will be awarded by lottery according to the ranking.
• You must have at least 1,000 clues at the time of drawing.
- 1st place: 15%
- 2nd place: 13%
- 3rd place: 11%
- 4th place: 10%
- 5th place: 8%
- 6th to 10th place: 2.0%
- 11th to 20th place: 1.8%
- 21st to 30th place: 1.5%
■ List of rumors
• You can check the rumors about the treasure on the screen, and you can enter it from the treasure hunt main screen.
• Depending on whether or not a treasure has been found, the following rumor message will be displayed.
- Treasure not found (message displayed at 00:00 and 12:00 every day)
- ex) Rumors about the treasure are spreading across the country.
- Treasure discovered (grade 3 or higher items or Sage's Wis)
- ex) The lord found sapphire in Treasure!!
- ex) The lord found 200 Sage's Wis in Treasure!!
- Treasure Undiscovered (Season End)
- ex) It is said that a peasant picked up the hidden treasure and presented it to the emperor.
■ Treasure Chronicles
• This is a screen where you can check the information of the lord who acquired the treasure (lord name, warrior, treasure name, region, time).