• This is content that gives orders to warriors to plunder other lords and acquire resources.
• Plunder can be entered through the sub-menu at the bottom right of the map screen.
• Scout is a preceding activity for plunder, and it is impossible to plunder without scout information.
1 Scout Information
• This is a list where you can check the information of other lords acquired through successful scout.
• When you click, you can check the information of the lord who scouted in the detailed information.
• Scout information can hold only 5 pieces of information at the same time.
2 Reset Scout Information
• Use 3 Sage's Wis to instantly reset all scouting information.
3 Scout of a specific lord
• Enter the lord's name to command scout.
• When scouting [2. Scout conditions] must be met.
4 Lord's Scout Area
• Select an area to be scouted on the map, and scouting will be done by inputing a lord to be scouted.
• When scouting [3. Scout conditions] must be met.
• When clicked, the automatic scout prevention screen appears, and when a number is entered, the entered lord or the drawn lord will be scouted.
• When scouting, a letter of scout attempt will be sent if the opposing lord has a supervisor assigned to it.
• This is the scout information area where you can check the information of the scout target.
• The amount of information for scouting increases according to the level of scout (Lv.0 ~ Lv.4).
• Plunder the Lord who is the target of scout.
• When clicked, it moves to the warrior selection screen and attempts to plunder by the selected warriors.
2. Scouting Conditions
• When scouting, the following conditions must be met.
- Scout is not possible if the account of the scout who is the target of scout is an account that has been withdrawn.
- Scout is not possible if the prosecution level of the lord who is the target of scout is lower than Lv.
- All recon slots are being used
- Scout is not possible even if the target of scout is using Emperor's Protection.
- Also, scout is not possible even if you are using Emperor's Protection.
3. Scout Instructions
• Scouting information is maintained for 2 hours.
• Scout information can also obtain duplicate information.
■ Plunder Progress
• Proceed with plunder based on scout information.
1 List of regular army warriors
• Choose a warrior to plunder your scouting target.
• You can use the folder function set in Regular Army Management.
• Call up the list of warriors corresponding to the selected folder.
• Restores all warriors with less than 50% health in the list of warriors once by using Action equal to the number of healed warriors.
4 Full Recovery
• Restores all warriors with less than 100% health in the warrior list by using Action equal to the number of recovered warriors once.
5 Selected Warrior Zone
• The warriors selected from the regular army warriors list are displayed in the corresponding area.
• The warrior's health and experience points are displayed in the area.
• Help guides for performing plunder.
• You can see the resource usage consumed in the area.
7 Number of commands
• Indicates the maximum number of commands that can be commanded at the same time.
• If the number of commands is exceeded, plunder is not possible.
• Use your warrior, troops, and resources to execute plunder.
• The resources used vary according to the type of military and military force.
1. Plunder Conditions
• When plundering, you must meet the conditions below.
• The building to be plundered must be Lv.3 or higher.
• The plunderer and the plundered must be unprotected by the emperor.
• If the number of plunder reservations on the target exceeds 3, plunder is not possible.
• If the number of units reserved for the target exceeds 9, plunder is not possible.
• Warrior with a level of Lv.21 or higher must meet additional conditions.
• There must be at least 4 garrison units in the territory.
• The sum of the garrison troops must be at least 40,000.
2. Plunder Instructions
• Plunder can send up to 2 units to the same lord and up to 8 units to different lords.
(However, you can send additional plunder troops to [Severe Marauder].)
• [Severe Marauder] is a paid product that can send up to 6 units to the same lord and up to 12 units to another lord by using 2 of the Sage's Wis.
(If you try to plunder 3 or more units at the same time, or if you try to plunder all 9 units or more)