• You can acquire story shards from subjugation, plunder, and expeditions, and use the acquired shards to acquire one of the warriors in the story
• Story shards can be entered through the [Story Shards] tab by clicking the [Mission] building on the military screen.
1. Story Shard Screen
• You can acquire the characters appearing in the story by making a story card with the obtained story shards.
1 Story Card
• This is a story card that can be crafted when all story shards are collected.
• You can check how many story shards you have and how many are needed to make them.
• This is the warrior who appears in the corresponding story card.
• When using a story card, you can acquire 1 warrior from among the characters.
(At the time of acquisition, it will be assigned to the standing army, and the standing army must have free space.)
3 Shard Pocket
• Use 1-3 Sage's Wis to obtain 10 Story shards from one of the entire Story Shards.
• You can purchase up to 10 per day, and the amount of Sage's Wis increases according to the number of times it is used.
• The following goods can be used to exchange for 10 story shards out of all story shards.
• Sage's Wis x1
• 10 Story Shards in your possession
• Craft the corresponding story card using the story shards required for crafting.
• Crafted story cards are sent to the warehouse.