• The Emperor's Edict is a mission issued to the lords every 2 hours, and rewards can be obtained upon completion.
• The Emperor's Edict can be accessed through the [Emperor's Edict] tab by clicking the [Mission] building on the military screen.
1. Emperor's Edict Screen
• You can accept the emperor's edict on the screen below.
1 Contents of the edict
• You can check the contents of the edict that the emperor will issue to the lords.
2 Edict Objectives
• Indicates the edict goal that the lord who received the edict must complete.
• If you meet all the conditions required by the edict in the area, you will receive a edict reward.
3 Edict Rewards
• Indicates the rewards that can be obtained by completing the corresponding edict.
• Rewards can be obtained from the Emperor's Edict tab in [Mission].
4 Remaining time for the next edict
• Indicates the time remaining until the arrival of the next emperor's edict.
• Carry out the decree missions of the currently emperor's edict.
• You can check the progress of the emperor's edict in the emperor's edict tab in [Mission].
• If the Emperor's edict is being executed, the button changes to [Perform].
2.The Emperor's Edict Detail Screen
• You can check the detailed information of the [Emperor's Edict] accepted on the screen and receive rewards.
1 List of Edicts
• You can check the emperor's edict accepted by the lord in the list.
• You can accept up to 1 Emperor's Edict, but you can bought [Emperor's Edict Storage box] using the Sage's Wis
• Each purchase of the Emperor's Edict Storage box increases the Sage's Wis required.
- First purchase: 49 Sage's Wis → Increase by 1 slot
- 2nd purchase: 99 Sage's Wis → Increase by 1 slot
2 Edict Name & Delete Edict
• You can check the name of the edict issued by the lord.
• The emperor's edict is deleted by clicking the 'X' icon next to the name of the emperor's edict.
(You can delete once a day for free, but after that, you will need to use 3 Sage's Wis. (Reset at 00:00 every day))
3 Conditions for completing the edict
• You can check the status of achievement of the conditions of the accepted edict and the conditions for completion.
• Click the button to re-check the emperor's edict that was previously accepted.
5 Get Reward
• When all conditions are met, you will be able to click the Get Rewards button.
• Click Get Reward to get the Emperor's Edict Reward.
(You can check the paid rewards in the safe.)
6 New Edict
• You can check the current emperor's edict.