• History mission content through characters appearing in the history of the Three Kingdoms.
• It cannot be repeated and can only be cleared once.
• History missions can be entered through the [History Mission] tab by clicking the [Mission] building on the military screen.
1. History Mission Screen
• History missions proceed through the screens below.
1 History List
• You can check currently available history missions and completed history missions.
- Available history missions: The text color is displayed in white.
- Complete history missions: The text color is displayed in yellow.
- Completed history missions: Text color is grayed out.
• You can choose which history missions to proceed in that area.
2 Warrior Information
• Indicate the number of standing army warriors required for history missions.
• If you have the required number of warriors, you will be automatically registered if you do.
(If you do not have the required warrior, the warrior card is shaded.)
• If there is the same number of warriors in the automatically registered warrior and standing army, it can be replaced.
3 History Story
• You can check the contents of the history story related to the registered warrior.
• Shows help on history missions.
5 Get reward
• You can check the available rewards.
• When the button is clicked, the history mission is completed using the registered warriors.
(The reward for completing the mission is sent to the safe.)
• Loss notification pop-up appears when the registered number of grade 3 warrior level 30 or higher, or grade 4-5 warrior.