• Pass down can transfer the level of the same warrior card to the original card.
• Pass down can be entered through the combination of the sub-menu at the bottom of the personal setting screen.
1.Pass down condition
• When pass down, the following conditions must be met.
- The level of material cards Lv. 20 or higher, the same level of cards (regardless of grade)
- If the transfer level is lower than the target's current level, pass down is impossible.
2.Pass Down Method
• This is a pass down screen that can transfer the level of the same level of cards to the original card.
• This is possible only when the conditions are met, and it proceeds through the screen below.
1 Register Your Card
• Only the same warrior cards you can register.
• The first registered card in the list is selected as the original destination for pass down.
• After registering the original card, you can check the list of material cards with the same name as the original.
• Please select a material card.
2 Regular Army, Standing Army Filter
• When you click the button, you can select the number of warriors by filter.
• Reinforcement cannot be used as a material or to strengthen other warrior.
3 Selected Card
• You can check the card to be used as the material to be passed down and the original card.
• When the card is reselected, the selected card registration is canceled.
4 Pass Down
• Click the button to proceed with the warrior material card and 1,000,000 gold.
• When pass down, a notification screen appears when the material card is Grade 3 Lv.30 or higher or Grade 4 or 5 warrior.
• When clicked, help for pass down appears.
3.Information on Pass Down
• All levels are not added up and are changed to the calculated level.
(Grade/2 + Grade / 4 + Reinforcement level is transmitted. (The decimal point is discarded in division.))
(If the transfer material card is Lv.20 or +0 enhancement, the level of the card being transferred will be Lv.15.)
• After the pass down is completed, the warrior card that has been transferred will disappear.