• Power up can increase stats by using the same number of warrior of the same grade on the original card as a material.
• Power Up can be entered through a combination of the sub-menu at the bottom of the default screen.
■ Power Up Conditions
• For power up, the following conditions must be met.
- Same warrior of the same grade
- Material card selection is only available when +0
1. Power Up Screen
• Power up can be performed when the conditions for power up are met.
• You can power up through the screen below.
1 Card Registration List
• If there are two cards with the same number of cards, the number of cards is shown in the list.
• The first registered card in the list is selected as the original destination for power up.
• After registering the original card, you can check the list of material cards with the same name as the original.
• Please select an material card.
2 Regular Army, Standing Army Filter
• When you click the button, you can select the number of warriors by filter.
3 Selected Card
• You can check the card to be used as the material to be powered up and the original card.
• When the card is reselected, the selected card registration is canceled.
4 Strengthen protection
• Strengthen protection that prevents cards from being destroyed when power up fails.
(Used for power up at levels +3 or higher, and material cards are not protected.)
• When using Strengthen Protection, 3 Sage's Wis is used.
5 Power Up Scroll
• The Power up Scroll is used for each grade, and the number of uses varies depending on the grade.
(grade 1 = 1 is used, grade 3 2.5 / grade 3.5 use 4)
6 Power Up
• Click the appropriate button to enhance the original card using an offering (material) card and 1,000 gold.
(The material card used is lost.)
• When power up, if the material card is grade 3 Lv.30 or higher or grade 4 or 5 warrior, a notification screen appears.
• Help for power up appears when clicked.
3. Power Up Chance
• Probability of success based on power up attempts.
• Up to +2 is 100% success, and there is a chance of failure thereafter.
(Failure can be prevented through strengthen protection.)