Battlefield of Bloody
• The Battlefield of Bloody consists of a preliminary battle (the battlefield of blood battle), a battlefield, and a battlefield, and is held 1:1 every Saturday and Sunday.
- Battlefield of Bloody: Preliminary battles are held to enter the top 50.
- Battlefield: The top 50 players in the Saturday Battlefield will participate in the Sunday Battlefield.
- Battlefield: In Sunday's Battlefield, lords who were not selected in the top 50 will participate.
• The battlefield of Bloody can be entered by clicking the [Battlefield] building on the military screen.
■ Battlefield of Bloody progress time
• The duration of Battlefield of Bloody is as follows.
- Monday 00:00 ~ Friday 22:59:59 : Troop formation time
- Friday 23:00 ~ 24:00: Matching of lords participating in the battlefield of bloody battle begins
(Registration, exclusion, or replacement of warrior is not possible during this time.)
- Saturday 00~22:00: Battlefield of Bloody
- Saturday 22:00 ~ 24:00: Troop formation time
- Sunday 00~22:00: Stage of decisive battle, stage of victory
■ Conditions for Participation in Battlefield of Bloody
• If you meet the conditions below, you will automatically participate.
- Deploy at least one warrior to be active on the battlefield of bloody battles
■ Battlefield of bloody battle match.
• In the battlefield of bloody battles and the arena of victory, 5 people are randomly matched among all participants.
• In the arena showdown, 5 people out of 50 people are randomly matched.
(If the number of people is less than 50, only that number will be processed.)
■ Battlefield of Bloody main screen
• This is the main screen of the battlefield of Bloody, and you can use the battlefield participation and ranking, records, Troop formation, and battlefield broker.
• You can apply for battlefield on the screen.
1 Length & Scale
• Indicate the name and size of the battlefield you wish to participate/apply for.
• The battlefield of Bloody is only available for 1:1 battles, and the '?' Click the icon to display battlefield help.
• You can check the ranking of the Lords participating in the battlefield and obtain rewards according to the ranking.
- The ranking of Battlefield of Bloody will not be revealed until 22:00 on Saturday.
- The rankings are published in the arena and are updated every hour.
- The ranking of the battlefield is revealed, and it is updated every 10 minutes.
• The battlefield of bloody battles, the battlefield, and the battlefield are rewarded according to the ranking.
• If the victory points are the same, the following criteria apply.
- In case of a tie, it is decided in the order of the number of deployed warriors, the grade of the warrior, and the level of the warrior.
- Placement: The more there are, the higher the rank.
- Grade: The lower the total grade, the higher the ranking.
-Level: The lower the average level of the warriors, the higher the ranking.
• When clicked, the battlefield of the bloody battle in which you participated. You can check the ranking for each round of the battlefield and the battlefield.
4 Troop formation
• Click to select a warrior to be active on the battlefield of bloody.
• Troop formation is possible at any time, except for Friday 23-24 hours and the Battlefield of Bloody, Battlefield, and Decisive Battlefield.
• Participate in the battlefield of bloody as an organized Troop.
6 Battlefield shop
• You can purchase and grow items in the battlefield shop with the experience points obtained from the battlefield.
7 Battlefield Experience
• Shows the total amount of experience points obtained from the battlefield.
8 Battlefield broker
• Click to move to the screen where you can organize warriors to participate in the battlefield of struggle.
■ Formation of bloody battlefield troops
• This is the screen where you can organize your troops before proceeding to the battlefield of Bloody.
1 Warrior Registration
• You can select a warrior to be used on the battlefield of bloody battles for each type of soldier.
• When clicked, it moves to the number of warrior selection screen.
2 Troop Cost
• The Troop cost of warriors participating in battle is limited to 20.
- Grade 1 Warrior = Troop Cost 1
- Grade 2 Warrior = Troop Cost 1
- Grade 3 Warrior= Troop Cost 3 (Grade 2.5 Warrior is equivalent to Grade 3)
- Grade 4 Warrior = Troop Cost 4 (Grade 3.5 Warrior is equivalent to Grade 4)
- Grade 5 Warrior = Troop Cost 5
3 Characteristics by type of troop
• Spearmen: The battle proceeds with 30,000 Troops and 30,000 Troops for other Troops by default, but spearmen with 200,000 Troops and 200,000 Troops.
• Halberdier: The battle lasts for 7 turns, and the winner is decided by the remaining Strength.
• Repeating Crossbowman: Double the passive effects of veteran and warrior with veterans' passives.
• Mounted Archers: The basic battles of other types of soldiers are 30,000 to 30,000, but the number of mounted archers is 100,000 to 100,000.
and goes on.
• Iron cavalry: Skilled iron cavalry and warrior with nomadic passives receive double the passive effect.
4 Warrior registration, exclusion, and replacement restrictions
• Warrior registration, exclusion, or replacement is not possible between Friday 23:00 - Saturday 22:00 and Sunday 00:00 - 24:00.
5 Batch release
• When the relevant button is clicked, all registered warriors are canceled.
■ Progress on the battlefield of bloody battles
1 Relative Matching List
• You can check the information of the randomly matched lords.
• Information items
- Number: Displayed based on victory points in the battle status list (from 00:00 to 22:00 on Saturday, ? is displayed.)
- Server: Matched Lords' servers
- Victory Points: Victory Points at the time of matching
- Warrior: the number of deployed warriors
- Troop cost: the sum of the Troop costs of deployed warriors
2 Troop formation information
• Provides information on the warrior of 3 of the 5 types of the selected opposing lord.
(However, not all information is provided, and two pieces of information are always displayed as '?' at random.)
• You can check the win/loss status when you battle with the selected opponent Lord.
3 Progress information
• Displays the remaining time on the battlefield of bloody battles, the battlefield, and the arena of determination.
4 My points
• You can check the currently acquired victory points and wins/losses during the battlefield.
• Victory Points are earned when you win a battle with the opposing Lord.
• Victory points are counted in the ranking when they are earned, and the products awarded change according to the ranking.
• Remaining Battle Points: 100 points are awarded every Saturday and Sunday, and 4 points are used per battle.
(If all points are used, the battle cannot proceed.)
• Shows a list of 5 new matches.
• If the number of battles in the matching list is 2 or less and the reset is repeated, gold and battle point will be lost.
※ If the number of battles in the matching list is 3 or more, the reset point will be changed back to 0.
• Start a battle with the selected target Lord. Battles are fought between members of the same class.
• You can only battle once with the same opponent shown in the matching list between battles.
• Even opponents who battled in the previous matching list can appear and battle in the new matching list.
※ Battlefield card effects only apply on the battlefield of struggle, not on the battlefield of bloody battles.
• Battle EXP Paid
- For every battle, all deployed warriors will be paid based on the iron cavalry subjugation regardless of their type.
- If you win the battle, you will receive 1 hour of EXP based on the iron cavalry subjugation.
- If you lose the battle, you will receive 40 minutes of EXP based on the iron cavalry subjugation.
- If there is no opponent, 30 minutes of EXP will be paid based on the iron cavalry subjugation.
- In case of a draw, 'defeat' EXP is paid.
※ Victory points and battle experience points are awarded only to the Lord who started the battle.
• Battle results can be checked in the Letter Battle tab.
1. Battlefield of Bloody Ranking Rewards
• Battlefield EXP equal to Victory Points x 1 is automatically awarded to all participants.
• Battlefield Prizes
※ Battlefield EXP is a manual reward and must be received before the start of the next Battlefield of Bloody.
• Battlefield Prizes
※ Compensation is a manual reward and must be received before the start of the next Battlefield of Bloody.