• A garrison is a unit that defends a castle from enemy plunder.
• The garrison can be entered through the Troops or garrison button in the sub menu at the bottom of the military screen.
■ Garrison screen
• This is the garrison main screen where you can set the lord's garrison.
1 Regular Garrison
• When the garrison is plundered by the enemy, a garrison randomly selected from among the 4 regular garrison to defends the plunder.
(Up to 4 warriors can be placed in each garrison.)
• If you fail to defend, your reputation, lord reputation, and city durability will decrease by 10.
• When the durability becomes 0, there is a 20% chance that the building will be destroyed except for public hall.
(Among the expanded buildings, the level of a random building decreases by 1.)
(Buildings can be destroyed up to 5 times a day, and the number of possible destructions is reset at 05:15 am)
• If there is no regular garrison and reserve garrison, or if the warrior has less than 3,000 troops, it will be plundered without combat.
• If the attacker's activity point is 3,000 or higher and there are no troops in the defender's garrison, the building will be destroyed and the attacker will
(However, if you attack a user with an activity score of 3,000 or more with a reputation of 0, you cannot gain fame.)
• If the warrior's HP is less than 50% after battle, grain is consumed to automatically recover up to 70%.
(If the consumed grain value is less than 50,000, it will be adjusted to 50,000.)
• Troops that used after battle are automatically replenished if the same type is in reserve.
2 Reserve Garrison
• If the warriors are released due to battles of regular garrison, they will be replenished to regular garrison in order to starting with the 1st reserve garrison.