Troop Operation Battle
• Troop Operation Battle is a league-type troop content that selects the strongest lords by fighting with a given type of army and troops.
• You can enter the Troop operation battle by clicking the [continental arena] building on the military screen and clicking the [troop operation battle] button.
■ Running time
• Every Monday 12:00 noon - Friday 12:00 noon
■ Conditions for participation in Troop operation battle
• Only warriors with Lv.30 or higher can participate in the troop operation battle.
• Only one warrior can participate in the troop operation battle at the same time.
• The warriors who participated in the troop operation battle will face the opponent once every 2 hours.
• Warriors who have won or runner-up in the previous league cannot participate.
■ Troops operation battle main screen
• This is the main screen of Troops operation battle.
• On the screen, you can select warriors and troops, and battle against enemy lords to gain victory points.
1 Warrior selection and information
• When clicked, it moves to the screen for selecting the number of warrior to participate in the troop operation.
• You can check the level of the selected warrior and the accumulated number of wins/losses.
• When you click, you can see the effect of increasing stats by soldier type, which increases according to the terrain.
3 Select the soldier type
• You can select the type of troops to fight with the warrior.
• Troop operation battles do not use Lord's troops, and are conducted with the troops provided during troops operation battles.
• Even if the forge level is low, you can select a higher class, but it cannot be used repeatedly.
• You cannot select the same class as the 3rd range, which is randomly drawn.
• Troops are fixed at 30.000.
4 3rd Range
• The 3rd range is assigned to the 3rd range by randomly drawing one out of 5 soldier types at the start of the troop operation battle.
(Except for bale seats.)
• The terrain in troops battle operation affects the types of soldiers as follows for each terrain.
6 Troops Operation Record
• Shows the record of the warrior with the highest score among your records in the current round.
7 Automatic Participation Setting
• You can automatically participate by setting 1 to 10 times for free.
• Additional times can be purchased up to 10 times using 2 Sage's Wis. (total 20 times)
• The number of free entries is used first, and the additional number of entries is automatically used when purchasing.
• If the troops operation battle ends in the middle, the remaining number of additional participation will be used for the next troop operation battle.
• When participating, (automatic number of participation + number of additional participation)*10,000 gold is used, and it is not returned when the troop operation battle ends.
• It takes 2 hours to participate in a troops operation battle once.
9 Troops Operation Battle Rankings
• It indicates the rank troops operation battle of the set round.
• 1st to 3rd place in the ranking can check the progress of the battle of the last round through the log view icon of win/loss.
10 Rounds of Selection
• You can select and check the last Troops operation battle.
11 Level Settings
• You can check the ranking by level.
- All: Ranking for all targets without limiting the level of warrior
- Lv.50: Warrior level is ranked above Lv.50
- Lv.40: Warrior level is ranked above Lv.40 and below Lv.50
- Lv.30: Ranking for Warrior level above Lv.30 and below Lv.40
• Click to view special awards, season rewards, and Hall of Fame.
- Special Award: This award is given to a lord who achieved the highest record in each event after the end of the troop operation battle.
-Seasonal Rewards: This is a tab where you can check last season's rankings troops operation battle and receive rewards.
- Hall of Fame: Shows the Lord with the highest cumulative record by event among the Lord who participated in the Troops operation battle.
• The Chronology is a screen where you can obtain special awards and season rewards, and check the Hall of Fame.
1. Special Award
• This is a screen where you can see the list of lords who have received special awards.
1 Ranking Item
• Items shown in the special award are as follows.
- Most wins
- Most losses
- Most wins at the lowest level
- The lowest level, the most losses
- Most wins of rank 1-5 Warriors
2 Ranking Round Selection
• You can check the lords who received special prizes for each round.
• You can check the items that have been awarded as special prizes.
4 Get Reward
• You can receive a reward when you click, and the reward differs for each winning item.
2. Season Rewards
• This is the season reward ranking list screen where you can see the season rewards according to the ranking.
1 Ranking Item
• The items shown in the Season Rewards are as follows.
- Lord name
- Accumulated Victory Points
• Season End Date
- The end date of the first season troops operation battle - April 01
- End date of the 2nd season troops operation battle - July 01
- End date of the 3rd season troops operation battle - October 01
- End date of the 4th season troops operation battle - January 01
2 My Ranking
• You can check the ranking based on the Lord's accumulated points from last season.
3 Get Reward
• You can receive a reward when you click, and only the 1st-10th lord can receive the reward.
3. Hall of Fame
• This is a screen where you can check the accumulated points and the ranks with excellent records in each category.
1 Current season's accumulated points ranking
• Indicates the victory point ranking of the current troops operation battle.
• Rankings are calculated in the order of accumulated points.
2 Comprehensive record Troops operation battle
• You can check the lords who have used the most troops operation battles for each event so far.
■ How the battle progresses
• It proceeds in the same way as the previous troops battles, but with 1 player 3 battles.
• Lord A's 1st Division and Lord B's 1st Division battle. (Lord A's 1st squad tries to attack first)
• Lord A's 2nd Squadron and Lord B's 2nd Squadron battle. (Lord B's 2nd squad tries to attack first)
• Lord A's 3rd Division and Lord B's 3rd Division battle. (Random)
■ Troops operation battle with CPU
• In troops operation battle, there is not only battle between lords, but also battles with CPU (AI).
• Victory points can also be obtained from battles against CPU(AI), and the level of CPU(AI) warriors is determined according to the level of the participating warriors.
• The warriors appearing in CPU (AI) are as follows.
■ Earn Victory Points
• Earn 1 VP for every battle you win. (If 1 troops fights all 3 troops and wins, 3 points are obtained)
• For every battle you lose, you lose 1 VP. (If 1 troop fights all 3 troops and loses, 3 points decrease)
• In the ranking match on Friday (a battle between 50th overall), + and - 2 points are calculated.
■ Acquisition of EXP
• After completing 3 battles with 1 person, 2 hours of EXP will be awarded based on subjugation.